PC Build of the week – 3950X & RTX 3090 CREATE MorpheusTeam CREATE PCs
Chosen for this week’s PC Build of the Week is this monster, with the AMD Ryzen 9 3950X and NVIDIA RTX 3090 Founders Edition. This PC was spec’d for our business client Rebecca, who is based in Stoke-on-Trent and needed a PC to run her Cinema 4D software and other 3D rendering software.
The RTX 3090 was the obvious choice, being the most powerful consumer-grade graphics card on the market, easily handling tasks from viewpoint to rendering. The 3950X was chosen as a very capable CPU and with availability an issue on the 5950X our client opted for this processor. 16 cores and 32 threads easily munching through rendering tasks and ensuring a fast viewpoint. We designed this PC to ensure there are no bottlenecks to the workflow which is very important when your time is already precious!
The full specifications are as below:
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Founders Edition graphics card
- ASUS ROG Strix X570-F motherboard
- NZXT Kraken X73 AIO CPU Cooler
- 64GB (2x32GB) 3600MHz Patriot Viper Steel memory
- 2TB Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 NVMe SSD (PCIe 4.0) storage
- Corsair HX1000 (1000W) Gold rated power supply
- Corsair 4000D Airflow case