PC Build of the week – 5950X & RTX 3080 Ti CREATE Bespoke SFFTeam CREATE PCs
We occasionally get asked to build something from scratch, not available to buy or configure online for various reasons such as compatibility issues and lack of available options, but when a client like Simon comes along, we have the opportunity to answer all of his questions and provide him with the best selection of components for his needs. (Read Simon’s review further down the page)
This PC was, from the outset, going to be as compact and quiet as possible, while performing at the highest level for both gaming and content creation.
The case chosen for this build is the Jonsplus i100 – which is a small form factor (SFF) case, designed for Mini ITX and DTX motherboards, as well as supporting 360mm AIO CPU Coolers which is fantastic.
So what did we manage to squeeze into this small form factor case you ask?
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X CPU
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI Suprim X GPU
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Impact (DTX) motherboard
- NZXT X73 360mm AIO CPU cooler
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB (2x32GB) 3600MHz RAM
- 2x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe SSD storage drives
- 1x 4TB Samsung 860 Pro SATA SSD storage drive
- Seasonic GX-850 850W Gold rated SFX power supply
- Jonsplus i100 SFF black case
- Fans upgraded to the Noctua A12-25 (6x fans in total)